Singaporetempjob.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singaporetempjob.com

Lots of temp and part-time jobs.No MLMs or schemes just real assignments!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Click here to get back to Singaporetempjob.com  

Contract full-time till August, able to commit 3-4 days per week for long-term after august.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xiumei88

Contract full-time till August, able to commit 3-4 days per week for long-term after august. Empty
PostSubject: Contract full-time till August, able to commit 3-4 days per week for long-term after august.   Contract full-time till August, able to commit 3-4 days per week for long-term after august. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:32 am

Hi,

I am 21/f, currently looking for contract full time admin/data entry/accounts assistant job till august, after which I'll be able to commit at least 3 to 4 days per week for long-term. Preferably in the east/central.

Please contact me via xiumei88@gmail.com
Thanks!!

(:

Last edited by xiumei88 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : indication of location.)
Back to top Go down
freelance job

Contract full-time till August, able to commit 3-4 days per week for long-term after august. Empty
PostSubject: Part time job?   Contract full-time till August, able to commit 3-4 days per week for long-term after august. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:17 am

If u interested in part time job....please send in your detail and contact to application999@hotmail.com...Thank you.

Roy
Back to top Go down

Contract full-time till August, able to commit 3-4 days per week for long-term after august.
Page 1 of 1