Singaporetempjob.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singaporetempjob.com

Lots of temp and part-time jobs.No MLMs or schemes just real assignments!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Click here to get back to Singaporetempjob.com  

Foreign looking for perm job in sg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oshi209

Foreign looking for perm job in sg Empty
PostSubject: Foreign looking for perm job in sg   Foreign looking for perm job in sg EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:15 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hello, I'm Kenny Yong from Brunei. I'm chinese. Fluent in English, Mandarin, Malay. 21 years old. I'm hoping for a job in Singapore. I am a graduate holding an International Diploma in Computer Studies, majoring in Internet, Multimedia and E-commerce. I would like to contribute my knowledge and skills to the company should the opportunity arises. I am ICT literate and able to use a variety of Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, MS Power point, MS Excel and others.

If you are looking for someone who is motivated, self-reliant and capable and able to get the job done efficiently in the least possible amount of time, I am that person. Moreover, I am prepared to accept any assignments arranged for me as I am keen to gain knowledge and experience. I always tried to make research in order to accomplish and complete my duties as requirement needed.

I would be grateful if any employer would be willing to provide me work permit. I would really appreciate this opportunity.

Willing to take any jobs that does not required much experience or training provided with negotiateable salary. (min 1.4k - 1.8k)

Working Experiences :
- Baiduri bank (local bank in brunei) as admin assitant, under credit admin department handling various types of loans, data entry, filing etc. (1year)

- Rainforest Cybercafe, customer service and maintaining PC hardware. (1 year, part-time)

You can contact me either by Ken_209@hotmail.com or call me +6738631338
Back to top Go down

Foreign looking for perm job in sg
Page 1 of 1