Singaporetempjob.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singaporetempjob.com

Lots of temp and part-time jobs.No MLMs or schemes just real assignments!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Click here to get back to Singaporetempjob.com  

A Level Graduate, Awaiting US Matriculation in Jul/Aug, Seeking Temp Job. If You Train Me, I Will Learn.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jun

A Level Graduate, Awaiting US Matriculation in Jul/Aug, Seeking Temp Job. If You Train Me, I Will Learn. Empty
PostSubject: A Level Graduate, Awaiting US Matriculation in Jul/Aug, Seeking Temp Job. If You Train Me, I Will Learn.   A Level Graduate, Awaiting US Matriculation in Jul/Aug, Seeking Temp Job. If You Train Me, I Will Learn. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:52 am

My name is Tan Yi Jun, and I am 21 this year. I graduated from Anglo-Chinese Junior College in 2006, and in the meantime have been serving in the Singapore Armed Forces. However, ORD is drawing near, and I have a great deal of time between it and US matriculation, therefore I am looking for work. I am computer-literate and proficient in Microsoft, OpenOffice and to some extent, the Macintosh operating system as well.

I am fluent in English and Chinese, although my strengths lie more toward the former. I can begin work from the 9th of February onwards, as the 8th of February is my ORD. My resume is available upon request, at tan(dot)yi(dot)jun88(at)gmail.com. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Back to top Go down

A Level Graduate, Awaiting US Matriculation in Jul/Aug, Seeking Temp Job. If You Train Me, I Will Learn.
Page 1 of 1