Singaporetempjob.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singaporetempjob.com

Lots of temp and part-time jobs.No MLMs or schemes just real assignments!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Click here to get back to Singaporetempjob.com  

Looking for Part Time Jobs (Home Based or Officed Based After Office Hours for Monday to Friday and Weekend Jobs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silverger

Looking for Part Time Jobs (Home Based or Officed Based After Office Hours for Monday to Friday and Weekend Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Part Time Jobs (Home Based or Officed Based After Office Hours for Monday to Friday and Weekend Jobs   Looking for Part Time Jobs (Home Based or Officed Based After Office Hours for Monday to Friday and Weekend Jobs EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:18 am

Hi all, I am 25 this year. I am looking for part time admin job or data entry in the West area from 7pm onwards from Monday to Friday and a weekend job on Saturday and Sunday. Weekend jobs can be part time waitressing job from Morning to Evening. Please do drop me a email @ westzone2000@yahoo.com.sg or do call me at 9655 9819 if there are jobs available.

Thank you for considerations.
Back to top Go down

Looking for Part Time Jobs (Home Based or Officed Based After Office Hours for Monday to Friday and Weekend Jobs
Page 1 of 1