Singaporetempjob.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singaporetempjob.com

Lots of temp and part-time jobs.No MLMs or schemes just real assignments!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Click here to get back to Singaporetempjob.com  

Looking for Temp job From 15 Dec onwards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TiG3rR

Looking for Temp job From 15 Dec onwards Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Temp job From 15 Dec onwards   Looking for Temp job From 15 Dec onwards EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:22 pm

I am currently on my last year of my degree in psychology. Did double major for it and going onto honours.

I am fluent in english and chinese. Relatively good with microsoft office excel, words and powerpoint.

Looking for any part time jobs that would not occupy the weekends though the most important day would be sunday.

I am looking at a min of $6/hour payrate.

To contact me, feel free to email me @ hemlock86_@hotmail.com

Or call/sms me @ 91591170 AFTER 25th of Nov as I am currently studying overseas.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
R+

Looking for Temp job From 15 Dec onwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Temp job From 15 Dec onwards   Looking for Temp job From 15 Dec onwards EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:45 am

sms-ed
Back to top Go down

Looking for Temp job From 15 Dec onwards
Page 1 of 1