Singaporetempjob.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singaporetempjob.com

Lots of temp and part-time jobs.No MLMs or schemes just real assignments!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Click here to get back to Singaporetempjob.com  

2 job seekers in jurong area

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fari

2 job seekers in jurong area Empty
PostSubject: 2 job seekers in jurong area   2 job seekers in jurong area EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:35 am

Two 18 yr old seeking job in jurong area. am currently waiting for o'level results. no exp in working but willing to commit in part-time job as we are in need for cash to support our family during our hard times right now. Malay male and female.

The reason that we need to find jobs in jurong area is that I (Asfari) am currently living in Hillview and i have been having a hard time looking for part-time jobs around my area. My girlfriend needs a job too and she's living in Jurong West. We're facing financial difficulties at home and are in need to find a job for money. however we cant travel that far as we dont receive much pocket money for our travel expenses. We are willing to commit up to 5 days a week. We have no problem committing in day shifts or night shifts.

Any replies pertaining to availability of vacancy anywhere in jurong area would be highly appreciated.
Please reply to: ari_simply-yours@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

2 job seekers in jurong area
Page 1 of 1