Singaporetempjob.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singaporetempjob.com

Lots of temp and part-time jobs.No MLMs or schemes just real assignments!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Click here to get back to Singaporetempjob.com  

Google Money System - scam alert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Google Money System - scam alert Empty
PostSubject: Google Money System - scam alert   Google Money System - scam alert EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm

I came across this certain website that is trying to promote this Google money system which you can make hundreds of dollars in a day just by posting links to google. The main draw for those who fell to the scam was that it claims that the system only cost $1.95 . Most peoople would be thinking that if it is a scam it will only cost them that $2 or so.
I have extracted a response posted on google support forum:
IT IS A SCAM!
- I stupidly fell for it, ordered the "imaginary" toolkit - which never arrived! Got charged the $1.95 p&p and then 7 days later - whilst still waiting for my confirmation email and toolkit - got charged $47.

I'm now having to cancel my debit card to stop any further charges being incurred as it is IMPOSSIBLE to cancel the order/subscription. The telephone number that is listed on the site as the contact number for queries and cancellations doesn't work. It's a toll free number in the states and when you try to call it - the phone rings once then cuts off.

It's my own fault - if it looks to good to be true then it normally is! I also should have read the very very very small print that stated the $1.95 was for a 7 day trial after which a monthly subscription charge of $47 would be taken - i would NEVER have ordered if i'd seen this as there was no way in the world this elusive toolkit would have made it from Florida to England in 7 days anyway!

They saw me coming!"

My own opinion is that what the system(if there is one) is to set up more "google-system" websites and attract more people to sign up. which might actuaally lead to you making real money.. something like MLM but even more sinsiter.So beware folks
Back to top Go down
http://singaporetempjob.com

Google Money System - scam alert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singaporetempjob.com :: Scams and frauds alert-
Jump to: