Singaporetempjob.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singaporetempjob.com

Lots of temp and part-time jobs.No MLMs or schemes just real assignments!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Click here to get back to Singaporetempjob.com  

Looking for part time/temporary job. Have experience in ad-hoc duties, cashiering and promoting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hudy

Looking for part time/temporary job. Have experience in ad-hoc duties, cashiering and promoting. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for part time/temporary job. Have experience in ad-hoc duties, cashiering and promoting.   Looking for part time/temporary job. Have experience in ad-hoc duties, cashiering and promoting. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Hi.

I am a student and currently having my school holidays up till 5th June.

I have experience in ad-hoc duties, packing of stocks, wrapping of gifts.

I was a Cashier Assistant at Fitness Innovation Team, so I do have experience related to cashiering.

I also have experience in Promoting. I had to promote Colgate Total 12, I also have to provide facts and advantages of the product so as to entice customers to buy the product.

I am currently looking for Customer Service post and job fields related to Retail so that I could gain experience.

Thank you.

Email: hudy@live.com.sg
Back to top Go down

Looking for part time/temporary job. Have experience in ad-hoc duties, cashiering and promoting.
Page 1 of 1