Singaporetempjob.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singaporetempjob.com

Lots of temp and part-time jobs.No MLMs or schemes just real assignments!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Click here to get back to Singaporetempjob.com  

20 year old female undergraduate looking for a job! Immed available till 20th Feb :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liahshm

20 year old female undergraduate looking for a job! Immed available till 20th Feb :) Empty
PostSubject: 20 year old female undergraduate looking for a job! Immed available till 20th Feb :)   20 year old female undergraduate looking for a job! Immed available till 20th Feb :) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:01 am

Hello I'm Liah and I'm a female undergraduate studying overseas and am currently back in Singapore for my summer break. I'm majoring in B.Arts.

I am seeking a job, preferably part-time/flexible hours and have had 6 months experience as a customer service officer in NUS.

I am currently available till the 20th February until the next semester resumes.

I'm interested in areas of corporate events, customer service, FNB, retail and networking. Generally open to all sorts of jobs.

I have a positive attitude and well-spoken which would prove useful in in my work. Hope to find a job soon!

Email: liahshm@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

20 year old female undergraduate looking for a job! Immed available till 20th Feb :)
Page 1 of 1