Singaporetempjob.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singaporetempjob.com

Lots of temp and part-time jobs.No MLMs or schemes just real assignments!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Click here to get back to Singaporetempjob.com  

Post NS A level holder looking for work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
abby2009

Post NS A level holder looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Post NS A level holder looking for work   Post NS A level holder looking for work EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi to all potential employers, i'm 21 this year, and i just completed a 3 month missionary course which included a month long internship with aldersgate methodist church, yong en care centre and fairfield methodist secondary school. I have roughly 3 months from now till i start my life sciences course at NUS, and would like to try out working in the real world. Money really isn't something i'm after, it's more for the experience. I do not mind doing admin jobs etc, but i would really like to do an internship at a life sciences company of sorts, something related (even remotely) to what i'll be going in university.

I scored A2 for GP, and got As for Biology and Chemistry for my A Levels, and i served 2 years in the Student Council at Pioneer JC.

I'm known to be a good team player who's resourceful and willing to go out of way to help others.

Willing to commit from now till end July.
Back to top Go down

Post NS A level holder looking for work
Page 1 of 1