Singaporetempjob.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singaporetempjob.com

Lots of temp and part-time jobs.No MLMs or schemes just real assignments!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Click here to get back to Singaporetempjob.com  

A LeveL, ORD, Require part time admin job till July 2009. Start Immediately with some admin experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fujiwara

A LeveL, ORD, Require part time admin job till July 2009. Start Immediately with some admin experience Empty
PostSubject: A LeveL, ORD, Require part time admin job till July 2009. Start Immediately with some admin experience   A LeveL, ORD, Require part time admin job till July 2009. Start Immediately with some admin experience EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:13 pm

I am urgently looking for a part time job such as admin, data entry or customer service.

I was a Clerk in NS in charge of my unit's finance. Basically, I did filing, budget projection, monthly expenditure report, powerpoint presentation, filing of documents (Delivery Order, Purchase Orders and Tax Invoice), liasing with supplier for purchases as well as other adhoc duties such as photocopying.

My head is pleased with my work and I got an 'Outstanding' for my Certificate of Service (COS).

I am able to start immediately and don't mind doing OT even on a Saturday. I can be contactable at 91449183 and my email add is fujiwara_jvs@hotmail.com. Hope to get some response soon. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

A LeveL, ORD, Require part time admin job till July 2009. Start Immediately with some admin experience
Page 1 of 1