Singaporetempjob.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singaporetempjob.com

Lots of temp and part-time jobs.No MLMs or schemes just real assignments!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Click here to get back to Singaporetempjob.com  

Looking for a temporary admin assistant job to end July 2009 (Able to work immediately)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
juz4eugene

Looking for a temporary admin assistant job to end July 2009 (Able to work immediately) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a temporary admin assistant job to end July 2009 (Able to work immediately)   Looking for a temporary admin assistant job to end July 2009 (Able to work immediately) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:02 pm

Hi,
I'm a undergrad looking for a temporary admin assistant job. I am able to commence work immediately and commit till end july 2009. Please send me an email: juz4eugene@gmail.com

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

Looking for a temporary admin assistant job to end July 2009 (Able to work immediately)
Page 1 of 1