Singaporetempjob.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singaporetempjob.com

Lots of temp and part-time jobs.No MLMs or schemes just real assignments!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Click here to get back to Singaporetempjob.com  

waiting for A's results, available immediately, work till july

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gal_zone

waiting for A's results, available immediately, work till july Empty
PostSubject: waiting for A's results, available immediately, work till july   waiting for A's results, available immediately, work till july EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:39 am

Hi,

I graduated from Anglican High School(2006) and Temasek Junior College(2008)and I am waiting for my A levels results. My contract with ITE College East, Academic Services Department(Administrative) is ending on 30th January. I am able to work from February onwards. I do not have a job preference. I'm looking for a job which can pay me $6.50-7/hr. You may contact me at gal_zone@hotmail.com and I will send my resume as soon as possible. Thank you!

Alicia Chew
Back to top Go down

waiting for A's results, available immediately, work till july
Page 1 of 1